New Items!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

My shop is finally open and stocked with some rustic goodness!

I have spent the last several days making these signs and I absolutely adore them (hopefully you do too!). Check out the new items below and be sure to stop by my shop by clicking the "SHOP" tab above. I will be adding some new items very soon. Stay tuned.

Enjoy!

-Melissa


I love chalkboards so much, and mine come with a piece of chalk when you purchase one! Soon I will be adding some chalkboards with rustic frames!


I mean I like you very much.


Guys, this is my FAVORITE. I love how this one turned out and I have a feeling many of you will it love it too. No worries though, I will be making more signs with this quote very soon.


This song is just...everything. 


Home Sweet Home.


I love all things rustic, especially farms, and anything that reminds me of summer and simple times. More signs relating to that farm life we all love will be added in no time.


Don't forget to stop by my shop and to get more details of each item!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© White Mountain Cottage. Design by Fearne.