In Time for Fall

Monday, September 12, 2016

I have added some new items to the shop! I had wanted to make more than three signs, but with making a special order and also starting my new job training, it has been busy! Take a look below of my new items:



This was fun for me to make and better yet it is everything FALL. This season is here and soon we will be bombarded with Pumpkin Spice....EVERYTHING. Even though it may be fall, I will say it has already started to feel like winter here in Colorado already...


This sign so far has been my favorite and has been other's favorite as well! I decided to change it up a bit, with making it a tad bigger and not staining it. 


This Bible verse has been something that I have kept with me for as long as I could remember. I know at one point I wanted a tattoo of it (well I still do). I decided why not share my love for this and make it a sign to spread this lovely message.

That's all for my new items, but as I said in my previous post, I have a new product coming within the next couple weeks and I am so EXCITED about it. I can't wait to share with you all and if you follow my blog or Instagram, you will be the first to know!

-Melissa




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© White Mountain Cottage. Design by Fearne.